News & Friction Points
- 5 January 2018, Egypt’s insurgency likely to ramp up in 2018
- Post Manchester bombing – threat analytics on recent Islamist attacks on entertainment/hospitality venues
- Two stage bombing at major department store, Pattani, Thailand, 9 May 2017
- 6 March 2017, ELN violence hinders/halts operations of three major companies in Colombia
- 27 February 2017, Indonesian police shut down Bandung terror attack
- 31 January 2017, Indonesia – ISIS to attempt more violence in 2017 in the face of effective Indonesian counterterrorism operations, with Jay Heisler
- 28 November 2016, Bombing attempt on US embassy, Philippines, with Jay Heisler
- 8 November 2016, Kurdistan Workers’ Party actions in London might signal wider conflict, by Jay Heisler
- 16 November 2016, In-depth analysis of Rohingya insurgency in Myanmar by Michelle Dozier
- 4 November 2016, Terror group specializing in hotel attacks joins ISIS
- January 2018
- May 2017
- March 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- November 2014
- January 2014
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- July 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
Subscribe to Muir Analytics
Our Tag Cloud
Monthly Archives: January 2013
Muir Analytics’ CEO was quoted by CNBC in the article, “As Security Costs Rise, Oil Firms Stay Put in Algeria,” concerning the terrorist raid on an Algerian Gas plant in In Amenas.
Muir Analytics’ CEO was quoted by Homeland Security Today in the article, “When Drones Go Rogue,” concerning America’s enemies using drone technology.
The CEO of Muir Analytics gives a talk on the impact of terrorism and insurgency on international business operations to East Carolina University’s School of Business, Department of Marketing & Supply Chain Management.
Muir Analytics’ CEO writes, “Oil and Gas in the Crosshairs” for PennWell – an article that discusses terror and insurgent attacks on gas and oil facilities worldwide.
Muir Analytics provides a country brief on Malaysia to the DoD’s Defense Threat Reduction Agency and Booz Allen Hamilton consultants.
Ft. Leavenworth. Provided counterinsurgency subject matter expertise to help develop doctrine for the revision of the Army and Marine Corps’ counterinsurgency doctrinal manual.
Muir Analytics provides a regional security brief to help the DoD’s Inspector General’s Office for Special Plans and Operations get oriented toward threats in Southeast Asia.
Muir Analytics provides Southeast Asia Threat Brief to the US-ASEAN Business Council in Washington, DC.
Muir Analytics provides a basic “how to” international threat research tutorial to an executive protection class at Commonwealth Criminal Justice Academy.
Muir Analytics provides a terrorism travel brief to the Washington Speakers Bureau. This was done in tandem with a travel security brief by AT-RISK International.